Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bio

ALee (pronounced AY Lee) wrote her first romance during the 2am feedings of baby #3. That first book, FLYING KITES, written in pencil in a spiral notebook is tucked away for now, but was the beginning of ALee's secret life.
It was a relief to finally release the characters and voices, their adventures and journeys to paper. Only when one story was finished , more voices, more characters begging for their story to be told. And so it goes......
ALee is fortunate to be married for 36 years to her best friend and travel buddy, Wlad. Together they have walked the volcano rim in Hawaii, salmon fished the Kenai River in Alaska,
walked a section of the Great Wall in China, been to a Snake Farm(not her choice) in Thailand, strolled at midnight down the river walk in San Antonio (very romantic), and snorkled at the City of Refuge.
ALee and Wlad have five amazing children and three grandchildren.

1 comment:

ripper1019 said...

i don't know what a blog is either nor do i do on like banking, but i can read and look forward to your book being published so i can read it.

About Me

My photo
My first published romance, Thistle Dew, was inspired by the daily subtle signs my Bestemor(grandma) sends to me to reassure me that she is still present in my life. The comfort her spiritual presence offers me encouraged me to share with others the idea to become aware of little occurances that may very well be signs that because someone that loves you has passed on, they are still with you, protecting you, guiding you, loving you.