Friday, January 16, 2015

Learning the Art of Blog

Yes.  It's an art.  It doesn't come easy...it's not something everyone should do...like brushing your teeth...but if you are learning to expand your social network... blogging is one way to go. (so I've been advised.)
So, I need to create a schedule... to keep my posts appearing regularly.  They should be about writing and reading, books and poetry..... But my interests are diverse so my posts will be too, and I hope you will find some interesting reading here. 
Schedule.... let's see....
Monday - commentary on progress of my current writing project
Tuesday - interview of guest author... I know some really awesome authors....
Wednesday - recipe of the day... this would be really fun if I liked to cook...
Thursday - weather report... Snow  .... this won't need more until April.....
Friday - Plans for the weekend.... hibernate... this won't need more until April either...
Ok, so as you can need my new very exciting blog could use for inspiration... I could really use your suggestions ... What shall I write about?
I'm really excited to introduce you to authors whose books you may not be reading.  So Tuesday is all set.  (author friends... requests to appear on my blog on Tuesdays is requested at this time.)
OK... That is it for today... I need to hear from you....   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perhaps you could write about advice and tips for aspiring writers. For example writers block like I currently struggle with. Or your writing process like where you write or if you write to music. Stuff like that. Love the author Tuesday idea.
from a fan Deidra Shaw

Unknown said...

You're way ahead of me on the learning curve. The only "for pleasure" blog I read is written by my niece, living in Lake Tahoe and blogging about the adventures with her husband.

About Me

My photo
My first published romance, Thistle Dew, was inspired by the daily subtle signs my Bestemor(grandma) sends to me to reassure me that she is still present in my life. The comfort her spiritual presence offers me encouraged me to share with others the idea to become aware of little occurances that may very well be signs that because someone that loves you has passed on, they are still with you, protecting you, guiding you, loving you.