Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 5th....Oldest daughters birthday... grandson in his high school play... granddaughters,B'day party... ie...no time for wirting.  Some days are like that.

I finished rereading The Darkest Knight by my friend Gayle Callen. It was her first release. I am so impressed by her writing, her knowledge of early England and her storytelling. 
So, what to read next.  I have a library full of wonderful books...it shouldn't be hard to find one.  How about you?  Have you written up a book list..the books you want to read 'someday'?  Let me help.  I wonder if you have a list of BOOK BY LOCAL AUTHORS.  If you don't, let me introduce you.
Gayle Callen : (from the Syracuse area) - She has 24 books, all about Knights or Dukes or men in Kilts...my recommendation...all or any of them will take you on a historical journey.  Her most recent  release The Groom Wore Plaid  (March 2016) is nothing less than superb (at Barnes and Nobel).  If you prefer midieval she has written six books under the name Julia Latham.  And then her third alter ego, Emma Cane, writes contemporary romance in the picturesque fictional setting of Valentine Valley.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting author visit her Gayle Callen website.  

About Me

My photo
My first published romance, Thistle Dew, was inspired by the daily subtle signs my Bestemor(grandma) sends to me to reassure me that she is still present in my life. The comfort her spiritual presence offers me encouraged me to share with others the idea to become aware of little occurances that may very well be signs that because someone that loves you has passed on, they are still with you, protecting you, guiding you, loving you.